Monday, February 27, 2006

The Slow Death

I'm probably going to edit this later, but oh well. Gotta write something, since I daren't speak to anyone right now.

Heidi showed up at the end of my violin lesson. Normal, since she has been taking violin lessons regularly. I didn't expect her until next week, but that's fine.

Or so I thought.

When I saw the brakelights of her car on the street outside, I went into shock. My legs gave out, and I had to sit down. My ears started ringing, my vison narrowed, and of course my heart rate went through the roof. It was a couple minutes before I could comprehend my violin instructor again.

Fortunately, she waiting a few minutes before coming in, so I had a little time to compose myself. But, then I barely even said hello. From her perspective, I was quite rude.

What can I do? How can I make this stop? Even now, 25 minutes later, my hands are shaking and I can't think straight. Unreal. It just can't keep getting worse like this. I have no clue what I'm doing or how to safely ride it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home