Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still Missing Heidi

I still miss Heidi something fierce. My mother said it could take three months to really get over a reasonably strong relationship, and it looks like it'll definitely be a full three months. It's been two months since I started the discussion, and exactly one month since I actually broke up.

Oddly enough, my dowsing has changed, and now indicates a very strong positive for "Heidi as my partner." That question has been consistently negative since I first met her, except for a brief time when it switched to positive to keep me from doing something stupid a while back. I don't trust it, though. A tarot reading put "Death" in the "Self" position, which I think is more accurate.

Her mother is pissed that I'm not going to be a future son-in-law. Here she has two daughters, and she can't get rid of either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home