Saturday, March 11, 2006

Audio!

My brother and I stayed up very late setting up an old amplifier with two old speakers in the sleeping room. He had to do some fiddling to tie down a loose ground in the amplifier, but now we have an audio set in the room. It's old, and about as far away from "audiophile" as it's possible to get, but I love it. I hooked my Rio Karma up through plain-Jane RCA, and I'm rockin'!

I picked a fight with W. My first, and hopefully last. Interfamily conflict is stupid and dangerous. But what the hell, she insulted my mother. Bad news, woman, if you're going to insult my mother, stick to the facts!

One of my bosses bought me a shirt while she was down in Florida last week. It's a white shirt, with a bold black box on the front. On the left, it has a picture of a flower pot, under which sits the word, "pot." In the middle is a green marijuana leaf, labeled "grass." On the right, you can see a caricature of Bush, labeled "dope." This morning, I was dressed in my worn travel pants and that shirt. No shoes, no socks, no underwear, but a silver chain. I mussed up my hair a bit, and wandered up for breakfast... and of course my mother flipped out. :) My brother kindof looked at me, and said, "it makes a coherent image." It must be the beard, that's it, the beard. :D

OK, that was a bit of mindless fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home