Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 3; work, rain, quiet

After I posted the last couple days' posts, my blog was deluged with a large number of visitors. Maryland, Massachusetts, Singapore, all over. Now, not one of those visitors left a message! I'd love to hear what you all have to say.

I worked most of the day today, although Brad and I did go out in the afternoon to a cemetary to walk the dogs. I'll post pictures later (probably tomorrow).

It rained this morning, and an active thunderstorm went through after dark this evening, but the day was pretty quiet otherwise.

Last night, I woke up to sirens. It seems as though the sirens go all night, but it's probably because I'm not used to city living. This time, it seemed as though more and more vehicles kept coming, and then the bullhorns started up. I started freaking out, but then everything quieted down. This little episode illustrated an interesting point; I'm more worried about government thugs than 'criminal' thugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home