Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eminem

Working on code for several days straight alters my frame of mind.

A few weeks ago, I bought Eminem's Curtain Call (used), and I played it, oh, let's see, once. I didn't like it at all. That first song about sticking a gerbil up the ass kinda...got to me. Not that I have anything against ass play necessarily, but that was a little ridiculous.

Well, I played it this afternoon, and it cracked me up. I thought it was hilarious. Along with the rest of the CD. What the heck? That's different! Either I've changed tremendously or the code is getting to me.

I've started liking country, PCD is a favorite, Eminem is funny, and swing is great music. Where O' Where are my musical tastes going? Like I said, this is ridiculous.

I put my A7X hat and sweatshirt on over my Rehoboth Contra shirt, and put on a pair of sunglasses. My brother kinda stared. I looked at myself in the mirror... Holy crap that looks scummy. It's the beard. I look positively dangerous. I like it. Just right for wandering down Smith Street to the Irish pub for Tuesday night jam sessions. :)

The house closing is tentatively set for next Wednesday. Terry will sleep in the new house that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home