Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Work is not so fun!

I have to get up ridiculously early to go down and set up a client's website. Argh, I hate crawling out of bed before 8:25. My usual routine involves rolling out of bed, stumbling to my car, dragging myself through the door at the office at 8:55, fixing myself some oatmeal, and then starting work with a bright, cheery smile at 9:00. But tomorrow, I have to be at the client's site at, get this, 7:00 AM. Horrors! Actually, I'm pretty good at getting up early and looking presentable. I don't drink coffee, so I just jump up, stretch, and roll. Tomorrow I do have to remember to comb my hair, though.

Today, I went down to the swing dance again. I couldn't stay long, but I did have a good time.

After work tomorrow, I'm going down to the Paris Dance Academy for a private swing lesson. Then, I'm driving up to Cumberland for my first Bodhrán lesson with Mance Grady. I can't wait!

My mother did a wonderful job helping me with Heidi. As of now, it seems like a dream. I can look at pictures and reminisce, and it hurts, but the actual time I spent with her seems so long ago. I put two years of my life into that, and now I've walked away like it never happened. Incredible. Also a little bit frightening, but I couldn't see the point of crying over spilt milk. Just to be safe, I cancelled my violin lesson next week, which is the only time I would see her.

I would very much like to find a partner, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home